Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A New Home For Hip Petunia Goodies


A small part of my stash of fabric waiting to be made into something fun!
     I am so excited right now! I have a new home for my hand-made, up-cycled purses, totes, diaper and messenger bags right here in a local shop called "Sweet Repeat Boutique". 

     Sweet Repeat Boutique is a local kid's consignment and resale store that sells brand name children's clothing at very reasonable prices. I'll let you in on a little secret, this adorable shop is how I keep my daughter so stylishly dressed within our budget. If you haven't been in to meet the owner, Bernadette, and shop around or make a hair flower at her "make your own" hair flower station, you are missing out.  Bernadette carries name brands in her store as well as maternity clothes, high-end one of a kind dresses that are next to impossible to find (in pristine condition and at a fraction of the original cost); along with great home decor and accessories. Oh, and of course, one of a kind Hip Petunia Studios creations.

     Be sure to stop by and check-out my new products at Sweet Repeat Boutique, and while you're there say "hi" to Bernadette for me. Happy shopping girls!

Sweet Repeat Kid's Resale Boutique
1510 N. Argonne Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99212









2 comments:

  1. this is very interesting what u do and make. keep up the wonderful job, u are doing. u go girl. :).

    Jamie Walker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jamie! It's always great to get positive feedback from readers.

      Delete